Bridgeway Consulting Ltd
BRIDGEWAY CONSULTING LIMITED was a proud recipient of the prestigious Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development in 2017.
The award demonstrates our company commitment to provide sustainable innovative and value-for-money solutions to our clients, while creating career development opportunities for our staff.
Bridgeway was formed in 1995 by three local entrepreneurs (formerly employed by British Rail), with the objective of providing a safe and efficient service monitoring underwater infrastructure assets. Subsequently, in 2009 Bridgeway became solely owned by one of these entrepreneurs, Pino De Rosa with a turnover of £10m at the time. Over the next five years the company grew organically, and with a £31.2m turnover, it needed to re-locate to a bigger HQ in Nottingham.
At Bridgeway, we wanted to maintain our family and community-based approach, which has been a real factor in the success. The Leadership team debated whether to custom build new premises or customise an existing building, eventually choosing the option to move to an old warehouse in the heart of Nottingham and to use our in-house engineering capability to redevelop the building, with the focus on having an open plan working atmosphere in a sustainable and environmentally friendly building that kept maintenance and energy costs to a minimum. Bridgeway regional offices also include London, Hayes, Oxford, West Malling and Bristol.
We employ a diverse and multi-cultural workforce with 15% female staff working in roles from director level, engineers and front-line staff.
Throughout the past 20 years we have supported local communities and charities including When You Wish Upon A Star, Nottingham Central Women’s Aid, Macmillan Trust, Mind, Little Princes Trust, Nottingham Music Hub, Arnold Food Bank, Moderns Rugby Club and Calverton Football Club.
We pride ourselves on our exemplary safety record but also recognise that safety, productivity and good business performance go hand in hand, as demonstrated by our company ethos: Exceeding, Expectations, Everywhere, Safely.
We have extensive experience working on small, medium and large engineering projects. We are a company that provides a multi-disciplinary engineering portfolio of services for rail, highways and construction projects. These projects include The Thameslink Programme, Crossrail East and West, HS2 Primary Control and Euston, Cornwall Resignalling, Metro West Phase 2, Transport for London Platform Extensions, Inspection and Maintenance of Network Rail RIDC Melton and The North West Electrification Project. Our diverse portfolio of services enables our clients to use us for their project needs in a “one stop shop” manner. We deliver our services nationally and internationally and they include:
• Site and Ground Investigations
• Ecology Surveys and Environmental Impact Assessments
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• Utility Detection
• Building Information Modelling
• Structures Examinations
• Rail Permanent Way Engineering
• Rail Signalling Maintenance
• Rope Access
• Diving and Marine Engineering
• Confined Space
• Rail Training and Assessments
• Rail possession management and isolations
• Assurance and Compliance
• HR and Recruitment
Our accreditations include:
• Network Rail Principal Contractor Licence Holder
• ISO9001 and 14001
• Investors in People – Gold
• Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) – Bronze
• Considerate Constructor
• Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
• Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturer’s Association (PASMA)
• Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
• National Skills Academy Rail (NSAR) – Outstanding Provider
• Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS)
• Utility Vendor Database (UVDB)
Our recent awards include:
• The Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development 2017
• London Stock Exchange 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016 & 2017
• Nottinghamshire’s Top 200 Companies – 2016 and 2017
BRIDGEWAY CONSULTING LTD
Bridgeway House, 2 Riverside Way, Nottingham NG2 1DP
Tel: +44 (0)115 919 1111
Bridgeway Consulting Limited